thbe > common
This role creates a common directory structure that is used by all other roles from “thbe” Ansible Galaxy namespace.
Ansible Galaxy Role thbe.common
This role does not have any requirements.
- role_directory - This variable contains the root path of the directories used by thbe roles (do not change!)
- meta_information - Create a metafile with implementation-specific details (default: false)
- meta_responsible - Responsible person or group for the used role-set (default: ‘unset’)
- meta_version - Version of Ansible code used for deployment (default: ‘unset’)
- meta_date - Date when Ansible code was released (default: ‘unset’)
- meta_origin - URL of git repository hosting the Ansible source code (default: ‘https://github.com/thbe’)
This role does not have any dependencies but is a dependency for other roles from “thbe” Ansible Galaxy namespace.
This role can be included in the site.yml like this:
# Site playbook
- name: Ansible playbooks for all nodes
- name: Role Common (DevOps preparation)