& MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIAST
To enhance the technical quality of this website, I started to integrate the website into my continuous integration workflow. As a result, when I push website changes to my version control system, the code is automatically forwarded to a TravisCI instance and checked for technical errors.
Unfortunately, my first run revealed a bunch of errors:
Most of the errors were dead links to websites in my blog posts that didn’t exist anymore. To fix this error, I have removed all the links from the blog posts and replaced them with an italic highlight. This gives me the possibility to let the posts in their original state instead of modifying them completely.